Tuesday, October 9, 2012

I'm bad at blogging

I officially suck as a blogger, haha.  My "31 days of love and inspiration" came to a halt at day 4 and I haven't even posted anything since last week.  Life sometimes gets in the way of blogging, and you know what?  That's OK :)

Lately I've been working a LOT and doing a LOT of walking around with Camdyn.  Add in cleaning the house and hanging out with John and my days have been flying by.  It's good though.  John is in a super-busy time at work (as am I) so we can play catch-up and save some money.  

So let's see...tomorrow is Camdyn's 5 month birthday!  I seriously cannot believe I have a 5 month old.  Time needs to slow down.  She crawled backwards two nights ago...soo precious!  I'm scared for when that kid's mobile, though!  I will need to pretty much move upstairs during the day as downstairs is all hardwood and tile.  

Here's a few photos of lately:






Hope everyone's enjoying their Tuesday.  I'm headed to do a little walking around outside - the weather finally permits open windows and enjoying the outdoors!  Ya!

5 comments:

katie ridings said...

lol I feel like i'm bad at blogging in the sense of my backgrounds & widgets & all those things don't look as cool as everyones :)

Kristin said...

The only bad blogger is one who can't spell. As far as I can tell, you're still a pretty good blogger! :)

Megan said...

The weather has been amazing lately!! She is the cutest little thing! Happy 5 months to her!

Amanda said...

Love the picture of her sitting on your lap! she's so attentive :) And adorable in pink obviously! Can't believe she's 5 months old already!

Cheap Tap said...

the outlet water leakage: LED taps is because the axis washer inside the Shower Taps wear due. Use pliers to remove the gland bolts loosen, remove the pad to clamp the spindle axis washer can be replaced with Antique Basin Taps.