Wednesday, April 18, 2012

4 more weeks...

4 weeks until Baby Camdyn is here!!  John and I have been busy moving and getting everything set up.  John's been very hard at work putting her room together (painting and wainscotting / putting together crib / installing fan / etc).  It's coming along great!!



Light pink walls and the wainscotting will be Swiss Coffee (ie off-white)


The wainscotting took a little while to figure out, but once he got the hang of it, it was smooth sailing.

Priming the wainscotting - paint to come soon.

So pregnancy-wise I've been doing great!  The move was definitely extremely tiring, and it's a lot of work getting the house ready, but I've been feeling completely fine other than being exhausted.  I went on Maternity Leave last week, so it's been a huge blessing to be able to sleep in, run errands, clean, and be a housewife!  John's super busy and a super hard worker, so I've been helping him with advertising and handling the budget, and making sure he comes home to a clean house, dinner, and dessert (dessert more for me!).  I've also been getting up with him to make him breakfast and lunch...I figure it's the least I can do considering he's awesome and letting me stay home for over a month without even having a baby!!

Here's a few pictures of me and my growing belly:



John and I at my friend Vanessa's wedding - I was 30 weeks pregnant


35 weeks pregnant with our stroller / carseat combo


36 weeks pregnant - shirt's a little too small lol


36 weeks pregnant


36 weeks pregnant - helping with the nursery

I can't wait for the room to be done so I can start decorating!!  I painted her name a few weeks ago, so I'm going to hang that above the crib:


Ahh can't wait to meet our little girl!!


No comments: