Tuesday, April 24, 2012

37 Weeks - Full Term

So I am officially full-term with this pregnancy, meaning baby could come anytime and will be as healthy as can be!  Most first-time mom's deliver a few days to a week late, though, so I'm not expecting to have her anytime soon.
  
Here's a little survey:

How far along? 37 Weeks
Total weight gain: 33 lbs - yikes!!  Doctor said a lot of times smaller women gain a little bit more weight.
Maternity clothes? Not lately, actually.  I have long shirts that I wear, and I've been living in jean shorts that are just a few sizes bigger than what I normally wear.  And of course T-shirts and soffie shorts to lounge around the house in.

Stretch marks? nope!

Sleep: not the best.  I fall asleep relatively quickly, but then wake up about 3-4 times to go to the bathroom and never go back to sleep.  I then get up at 6 with my husband and attempt to go back to sleep at 7, but the neighbor dogs bark ALL morning long, so I normally just lay there.
Best moment this week: Baby Shower for sure!!! 

Miss Anything? Sleep! Granted, I've never been a good sleeper.  I do miss my pre-pregnancy body though lol
Movement: tons, especially in the evenings.  I think she's trying to come out my belly button!

Food cravings: OJ has been my main craving, other than that I'm always up for anything
Anything making you queasy or sick: nope
Gender: Girl

Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Just tired
Belly Button in or out? out
Wedding rings on or off? on

Happy or Moody most of the time: haha both :)  mostly happy but I also do get very moody randomly
Looking forward to: meeting our little girl in a few weeks!!

No comments: