Monday, April 23, 2012

Baby Shower

Where do I even begin?!!  On Saturday, John and I had a Baby Shower / House Warming Party hosted by my parents, sister, and brother.  They went above and beyond and we couldn't be more thankful!  Also, soooo many friends of ours drove up to 1 1/2 hours to come be a part of this special time.  Thank you to all of you who made it and for all the beautiful gifts for Camdyn.  We really couldn't be more appreciative.  There are no words to express the kind of love we felt all day Saturday from everyone.  Here are some photos:


John and all the amazing gifts!



Our house was packed!!


Beautiful hand-made quilt from Shelley!  We were SO impressed!


Camdyn's completed crib


Quilt!


There are a ton more pictures as well, but yes, even though I'm pregnant, I feel I look too fat haha.  Maybe some day I'll post the rest :)

Shelley does custom hand-made quilts and I recommend checking out her website for more information:  www.courtepointeamour.com  Amazing work!!  Quilts are so special to me - I have one from when I was born that my aunt made me, and I'm so happy that our baby girl will have one as well (and an incredibly beautiful one at that!). 

Again, THANK YOU so much to everyone who came, and to my family for all their work!!  Camdyn is due in just 3 short weeks and we are super excited to meet her.  She's going to be surrounded by so much love and happiness and for that I will be forever grateful.

No comments: