Saturday, August 25, 2012

John's Birthday!

John and I had a great time celebrating his birthday yesterday!  We started with breakfast - cinnamon rolls, coffee (for John), and diet arnold palmer (for me, my new obsession):

Then, John headed to work for a bit and I also worked for about an hour and cleaned.  John came home and we went to Desert Ridge so he could get a massage and I could go shopping.  I got Cami the cutest bright green, polka-dotted, ruffly skirt, and myself a bright green top (haha, figured we'd match!).  
We then dropped Camdyn off at my parent's house so Mandy could watch her, and John and I headed to Cheesecake Factory for dinner followed by Bingo.  Unfortunately, we both lost...but it was a lot of fun to have a night out!
Birthday boy!




My sister and Cami

Love Cami's face here!
So that pretty much sums up our day!  Happy Birthday, John!  Love you more than anything :)

No comments: