Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 Days

Happy Saturday, everyone!!

So I saw on The Nester blog that she's hosting a "31 Days" blog series for the month of October.  This is her 2nd year doing this - first year it was her and seven other bloggers; last year it was her and 700 other bloggers!  Who knows how many it will be this year, but I'm going to be one of them :)

Basically, you choose a "mini-series" to blog about for 31 days (everyday in October).  It can be anything...31 days of living by faith, 31 days of baking, 31 days of being a better blogger, 31 days of making your kids happier, 31 days to being more productive at work, etc.  You want to choose a topic that's broad enough that you can write about it for 31 days.

Anyone want to join me??!  You have to create a blog button for this series, which is pretty easy.  I used this tutorial for mine, and I'm assuming you link up on Monday, which is Day 1!

Looking forward to this challenge.  It's going to be a very busy weekend, to say the least.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

What's your 31 days going to be about? This is interesting..

Amanda said...

31 days of sketching! That's what I'm going to do. I'm going to draw every day :)