Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Football Season!

Football season has officially begun.  Being completely honest, I am not the biggest fan and hate that I lose my husband for a few months, haha.  This year, though, I'm going to try and make the best of it and include me and Camdyn in all the fun!

John is a huge Cowboy's fan.  This year, he ended up with Tony Romo for his QB on his fantasy team as well...that means it's going to be twice as intense as normal!

So for tonight's opening game (Cowboys vs. Giants), I surprised John with homemade nachos, matching Cowboys headbands for me & Cami, and a Cowboys pacifier for the babe (of course).



For Christmas last year, my little sister made Camdyn a Cowboys blanket and Cowboys booties.  She was all set to watch the game!  Unfortunately, being the 4-month old that she is, she got a little too excited and fell asleep during the second quarter. 

Hahaha look at that face!!

This was prior to her falling asleep

Cheering on the cowboys

Big belly!

Almost half-time, time to convince John to go get me a chocolate dipped cone from McDonald's :)

Are you a big football fan?  What team(s) are you rooting for?


1 comment:

Megan B.B. said...

We're a Broncos family in this house. :)
I LOVE NCAA football though, like, love it.