Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Camdyn lately

Camdyn is almost 4 months old!  I really can't believe how fast time is going by.


My parents got her a walker last week.  Though her feet don't touch the ground yet, she has a lot of fun playing in it.  I push her around the house and let her hang out with me in the kitchen when I'm cooking.  She laughs so much and really is a very happy baby :)

She's currently eating formula only.  I would guess she has 32 oz per day.  I gave her rice cereal last night mixed with formula and spoon fed her.  This was probably the funniest thing I've ever witnessed!  She made hilarious faces at me the entire time, and ended up spitting most of it out.  I'll probably try again in a few days, I don't want to force her to eat if she's not ready.


John and I are getting ready to go to Laughlin for the weekend.  I'm super excited to get out of town and see Gary Allan in concert!  John and I are both huge fans.  My favorite song of his is either "The Best I Ever Had" or "Life Ain't Always Beautiful."  

My mom and sister will be babysitting, with the exception of Saturday where they will both be at work.  That means my dad will be watching her!  Hopefully this goes well, haha :)

Here's to a good day!  And for some encouragement:


Remember, happiness is a choice.  Only you can choose to focus on the good in life and be happy.  If you want to be very happy and satisfied with life?  Do it!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Sounds like you have a great weekend ahead of you! Camdyn is such a sweetheart, and I love that she's a happy boy who laughs a lot :)

Megan B.B. said...

My Dad has a boat he keeps in Laughlin, and I practically grew up there, living in the hotel all Madeline style whenever I would go visit him. lol.
(The Riverside)