Tuesday, September 11, 2012

NaNoWriMo

Has anyone heard of this?

It's stands for National Novel Writing Month and takes place in November.  Anyone in the world can join.  Basically, you commit to writing a novel in the month of November and it has to be a minimum of 50,000 words.  Sounds cool!  Now if only I had an idea...

Anyways, today John and I saw the movie The Words.  Amazing.  I don't want to give anything away, but it definitely is going down as one of my all-time favorites.  It deals with writing and plagiarism, and how the choices we make affects our lives profoundly.  

I also made a batch of Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Glaze.  They're delicious.  So good that I skipped dinner so I could justify eating three more.  Recipe to come soon.

3 comments:

Leandra Huffer said...

omg i want to do everything in this post! thanks dear!

Tarabelle said...

I attempted NaNoWriMo last year but faileddddd and didnt finish. I am going to try again this year though!

Janna Renee said...

NaNoWriMo sounds amazing, but I don't think I could get 50,000 words in a month. It sounds daunting! I think I should look into it, though. I love writing!