Saturday, September 1, 2012

Nap Time

This past week I've realized that if Camdyn takes two naps per day, she sleeps SO much better at night.  I used to think if she didn't sleep very much through out the day then she'd sleep through the night, but that's just not true.

Yesterday is a perfect example.  My sister and I went to the mall to pick up a spare comforter for my mom.  We left around 10:30.  Camdyn slept a little in the car, and then was all smiles the entire time we were at the mall.  She's such a little ham...tons of people were asking about her and playing with her. I love when people do this!  We got back around 2:00, and I fed her and attempted to get her down for a nap.  Keyword: attempted.  She screamed hysterically for about 2 hours.  I tried everything - fed her, changed her, bounced her, played with her, cuddled her - and nothing.  Screaming screaming screaming.  Finally I put her in her crib and let her cry herself to sleep.  I told myself if she was still crying after 30 minutes I'd go get her.  After 27 minutes, she was sleeping.  I hate when she cries herself to sleep but I just didn't know what to do.  I knew she was tired.

Point in case: Camdyn needs a morning nap and an afternoon nap.  


Watching her super simple songs

Beautiful girl in a beautiful dress

The one photo I have of her smiling

New bow!
Love this baby so much!!  

No comments: