Friday, September 28, 2012

Simply Right Formula

 

Camdyn had Simply Right gentle formula (pictured above) all day yesterday.  If you recall, this was the formula that I found for $15.99 for 48 oz (or 87 4 oz bottles!) at the consignment store.  I knew it was risky, but I figured it was worth it to see if she liked it.

Guess what?

She loved it!

Phew.

No fussiness, no problems drinking it, no spitting up (which is amazing since normally she does spit up), no gas.

This is a huge blessing for John and I.  Originally, we were spending $25 every 3-4 days on formula, then I found it discounted so it was $15 every 3-4 days.  Now, it will be $15.99 every 8-10 days.  HUGE savings here people!!

Of course, it's only been one day so this could backfire, in which case I'll put her back on the Enfamil, but for now...we like it :)

Happy Friday, everyone!


2 comments:

katie ridings said...

yay!! You found a good formula....I think the formula I have works, the problem before was that I was breastfeeding and using formula. Now he is totally good.

Megan B.B. said...

Oh my gosh, $25 dollars every 4 days makes my soul hurt!