Friday, September 28, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket 
 Linking up with Ashley over at Adventures of Newlyweds today
 
Dear Husband, thank your for working so hard so I'm able to stay home with our crazy baby.  Dear SheKnows, so happy to be working for you!  You're a great company and I'm blessed to be able to bring in a little extra income from home.  Dear Fall, I'm happy you're finally here, but AZ...please start cooling down!  Dear Scale, I was very happy with the number you showed me this morning.  I was scared you'd be a lot higher due to me eating an entire pumpkin cake in two days.  Dear Sister, I'm currently waiting on you to finish getting ready so we can go to the mall.  It's been well over an hour.  Hurry up already!!  Dear Dad, thanks for ordering a pizza for us for lunch while I wait!  Dear Weekend, super excited for you!  I get to see a bunch of awesome friends tomorrow for lunch, followed by wedding dress shopping with my bestie Kendra
 
 

1 comment:

Janna Renee said...

Sounds like you are going to have a fun filled weekend! Enjoy it ;)