Friday, September 7, 2012

Friday's Letters

Photobucket

Friday's Letters

Dear Vacation, I can't wait for you to start in T minus 5 hours.  Laughlin here we come!  Dear Starbucks, I need you.  Though I'm happy your pumpkin spice is back, I'm sticking with my iced coffee for now, as I need the extra caffeine at all times.  Dear Alcohol, I haven't seen you in awhile but intend on having a few cold ones tonight.  Please be nice.  Dear Dad, thank you for watching Camdyn all by yourself tomorrow.  Good luck!  Dear Husband, please hurry up and come home so we can start our vacation!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy the vacation! Camdyn is adorable... mine is 3 months. Found you on the link up :)

Unknown said...

enjoy your vacation! how fun!

new follower :)

Have a happy Friday! Drop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hello!