Saturday, September 15, 2012

Scheduling

These past few days I've been thinking a lot about my day to day schedule and how I want more of a "routine" in my life.  As nice as it is to stay home with Camdyn, she's not really on a schedule yet and I'm fully to blame.  Part of me doesn't really care since I am with her all the time, but it would be nice to get a little more sleep and have a set time for when I work.

That being said, I went out and bought a cute day planner from Walmart to get my days in order.  I started with work.  I'm actually excited because I have something to do every day from this week forward, minus the weekends. I spend anywhere from 2 - 4 hours per day working.  Ideally, I'd like Camdyn to start taking a morning nap (she usually just takes one in the afternoon) and an afternoon nap.  I would love to be able to get my work done for the day in the morning to allow afternoons to be spent playing with her and running errands.

Any moms out there have any advice on getting their baby on a schedule?

A cleaning schedule would be nice too.  I tend to always keep the house "picked up" and the laundry and dishes in order.  I'm also pretty good at cleaning our hardwood and tile everyday.  Other than that, I don't really deep clean, like, ever.  I wipe my hair off the shower wall when I'm in it...and throw the trash out of my car when my cup holder's can't hold my current drink.  I'm going to try and come up with a "Daily Cleaning Schedule" in the next few days and will share once it's done :)

And, of course, a blogging schedule would be amazing as well.  Originally, I planned on posting each night, except Friday and Saturdays.  If you look at my posts for the month, that hasn't happened (and today's Saturday and I'm obviously blogging, haha).  Nights sometimes get the best of me and I lose track of time and decide I'd rather watch TV than blog.  I'm going to change this, I promise.  I enjoy blogging so much and need to find the time.

Are you in a daily schedule/routine when it comes to working, cleaning, and blogging?  Any tips greatly appreciated!

1 comment:

Kristin said...

When/if you come up with a good cleaning schedule, lemme know! I'm horrible at it. Especially without my husband here, no one sees the mess but me.