1. 5 items you can't live without on a daily basis(water, food, shelter, and clothes dont count)
Starbucks iced coffee, computer, makeup, diet coke, and diapers for Cami haha
2. All time favorite book? Why?
Language of Letting Go. It's extremely inspirational and a great daily read that can be read over and over.
3. Something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2012?
Develop myself more in writing
4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life which year would it be?
Hmmm maybe 2010? My husband (then bf) and I had just moved in together and always had so much fun! Not that we don't now, but we always played Bingo, went out, etc. Just had less responsibilities haha :)
5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them?
This is a tough one...I'm an open book so I always tell everyone everything, haha. I guess that I always mean well and never would intentionally be rude to anyone. I'm a strong believer in treating everyone with respect, even if they don't give you that same respect back.