Thursday, September 13, 2012

Camdyn 4 months

Camdyn was officially 4 months old as of September 10th.  Where has the time gone??!  She has brought such joy and companionship to my life.  I love this little girl more than anything :)


At 4 months, Camdyn:
  • weighs 15.8 lbs (76th percentile)
  • is 25 inches long (82nd percentile)
  • and her head is in the 93rd percentile lol
  • holds her head up all by herself all the time
  • is a pro at "tummy time"
  • can roll over, mostly tummy to back but sometimes back to tummy
  • eats 4-6 oz of formula every 3-4 hours
  • sometimes sleeps 8 hrs at a time, but mostly still wakes up every 3-4
  • takes a long afternoon nap!
  • has tried both rice cereal and bananas
  • hates the bananas
  • the rice cereal is growing on her
  • LOVES being held / attention of any sort
  • loves watching cartoons and screams at the television while doing so
  • has the biggest, most beautiful smile that lights up my life
Love you, Cami! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you keep this in a baby book for her. I never got a real baby book and always thought it would have been so fun to read about myself as a baby once I have kids of my own (to make comparisons!).

katie ridings said...

WHAT A CUTIE :) mine just turned 1 month, they grow so fast!!

Megan B.B. said...

Happy Birthday, big girl! She's only 2 lbs behind Vivien and V is almost 11 months old lol
xoxo
Megan