John and I spent the majority of the weekend repainting our master bathroom (correction: John spent the majority of the weekend repainting our master bathroom). It started as a dark mauve/purple color. I didn't totally mind the color but John hated it! He said it looked very old-ladyish, haha. I sorta am an old lady so that's probably why it never bothered me :)
Anyways, we painted it a light grey. It looks amazing. A million times better than I expected. Thanks, love <3 Pictures to come soon!!
So, today's encouragement is in regards to having a bad day. We all have them. I have to remind myself that just because I have a bad day that results in feeling depressed, fighting with my husband, not sleeping, and everything and anything in between, my life is not bad. Bad days will happen, and it's important not to let them get the best of me.
My mom always advises me to write a "Thankful" list. Here's mine for today:
- My husband who provides for me and Camdyn
- Camdyn's adorable smiles and laughs
- A beautiful home to call our own
- My dad for changing my oil and inviting us over for dinner twice this weekend
- My sister for helping out so much with Camdyn and being a great friend to me
So now I ask: What is it that you are thankful for?